The following quotes form the basis of our examination
of the INC:
1. "Satan is the father of the art of speaking, teaching,
from self, and he has agents who cater to his will, so he is called "the
father of lies". It is, therefore, incumbent upon the seeker of truth to
investigate the teachings of a church, for, once a man is led astray and
dies as one deceived, the lake of fire is his inevitable destiny, as the
scripture points out."
2. "The truth man must know in order to be saved is the
word of God (cf. John 17:17). Thus, man must learn to examine and discern
carefully the teachings he hears from various preachers in light of the
Holy Scriptures and determine which is the truth."
3. "God reveals the meaning of His words to His messengers
by means of the Holy Spirit (2Peter 1: 20-22), and the proof that the messengers
were taught by the Holy Spirit is that their teachings never contradict
- Are God's messengers honest? Have they practiced deception?
- Are their teachings from God based on the Bible?
- Have they contradicted one another?
Please consider these questions as you view this examination
of the INC. Do they qualify as "God's Messengers", or something completely